While the government recently announced the closure of gyms and sports halls in Quebec for an indefinite period, many find themselves faced with finding alternatives to train and keep fit at home. The idea here is not to put pressure on yourself with a rigorous and stressful training schedule, but rather to simply move a little, just to keep in shape and in a good mood (hello endorphins!) During this period with a workout at home.
Features of the workout at home.
Workouts at home for Women are a way out for those who don’t like going to fitness rooms. Exercise will not only help you achieve a lean body but also improve health and restore the functioning of organs and systems. There are many studies that have proven the benefits of daily exercise at home for girls.
Many try to justify the lack of sport in life by the fact that it takes a long time. However, if desired, it is enough to allocate 30 minutes a day to fitness exercises, and the result will be achieved.
Features and benefits of Workout at home
✔✔Saving time and money on the way to the hall;
✔✔A large selection of exercise complexes for home workouts for women;
✔✔A bathtub with the necessary accessories at hand.
A girl can practice at any time convenient for her when she returns home. The only drawback of workouts at home is the lack of a trainer who is able to suggest the technique of performing the exercises. Therefore, when studying at home, you should responsibly approach the study of the sports program.
List of equipment for workout at home.
For weight loss, you can exercise without using equipment. However, with the help of additional weight, it will be possible to speed up the achievement of the result and increase strength and endurance.
To conduct an effective home workout for girls, you can use:
✔✔Homemade or purchased dumbbells;
· ✔✔Sofa or bed.
✔✔You can also use a fitness band and a workout mat for abdominal, leg, and back exercises.
✔✔Use the music during the workout.
✔✔Rule of workout.
Before you start the workout at home for girls for all muscles, you need to pay attention to a few simple rules:
1. Any lesson should begin with a warm-up, the duration of which is 7-10 minutes. This will help warm up the muscles and increase the elasticity of the joints, which will prevent injury.
2. Finish the workout at home for girls for a toned body should be stretching. Then you will be able to relax and increase the flexibility of the body.
3. It is advisable to drink 1.5 liters of clean water per day. If this is not foreseen, there is a risk of dehydration and deterioration of the condition.
4. Should be engaged in sneakers and sportswear. This will make home workouts safe for girls. If you are doing exercises on a mat, you do not need to wear sneakers.
5. Do not overload yourself with physical activity. The first time will be sufficient if classes are held 3 times a week for half an hour. Gradually, when the body and body get used to the stress, the training time can be increased to 40-50 minutes, and the number of exercises per week can be raised to 5.
6. During exercise, it is important to monitor your breathing. With heavy loads, it is worth taking a deep breath with your nose, while relaxing, exhale the air with your mouth. You cannot stop breathing during exercise.
7. It is not recommended to exercise immediately after eating. The best option is to exercise an hour after eating.
8. 30 minutes after a full-body workout at home for Women, it is worth refueling with food rich in protein and carbohydrates.
It is worth noting that more than 70% of success in losing weight depends on a properly selected diet. If a person eats more calories than he spends during exercise,
then no result can be achieved, even taking into account daily workouts. To control your heart rate, you should use a fitness bracelet. Manufacturers are releasing various devices today that also track calories burned and other metrics.
The main reason many girls start functional training for women at home is to lose weight. The training plan includes the following steps:
1. Morning – a little warm-up and exercise, which includes walking on the spot, a plank, and a light massage using a special brush.
2. Evening – cardio workout, which can be done both at home by using a stationary bike, and outdoors by jogging. Also in the evening, it is worth performing a set of exercises for home workouts for girls in arms.
3. During the day or in free time – walking, jogging in the fresh air, swimming pool or dancing.
For the advanced level, strength training for women at home, aimed at strengthening the muscles, is also suitable.
Workout at home for women is a set of simple exercises. It is recommended to do no more than three workouts per week for the first time.
The name says it all: it’s a workout that uses your body weight to make you work. No need for weights or weights, just lifting your body will be enough to create good resistance.
We love the variety of exercises contained in this type of training and the short time it takes.
“HIIT” stands for high-intensity interval training. As the name suggests, this type of training is based on intervals of very high-intensity exercise followed by short periods of rest.
This type of training has been shown to be particularly effective at burning calories. So if you are looking for a workout that is short but pays off, this is the one for you.
A word of warning: this kind of training is rather demanding at the cardio level, so if you consider yourself to be a beginner when it comes to training, it is better to go at your own pace and listen to your body. You could complete half the workout to start, and the more capable you feel, the longer you could do it.
It’s not for nothing that we say that boxers are among the fittest people in the world! This type of training targets several areas of the body such as the arms, abdominals, legs … All while challenging your cardiovascular capacity.
Rope dance, high intensity sequences, and muscle exercises are all part of a complete boxing workout.
And you don’t need gloves and a punching bag to get started, this zero-gear workout will show you the basics. Want to let off steam? Boxing is to try!
Strength workout at home.
Strength training at home is suitable for gaining mass and strengthening muscles. They make the figure embossed and fit. You can do a split system or work all the muscles at once.
A home workout program for girls should include:
- Chest + triceps: push-ups, dumbbell raises and dumbbell bench press, reverse push-ups.
- Back + biceps: deadlift, bent over a row of dumbbells, flexion of the arms in front of you with the different grip of the dumbbells.
- Shoulders: standing barbell press, swinging arms in front of you, lifting dumbbells to your chest.
- Legs + glutes: different types of lunges with dumbbells, Bulgarian squats with dumbbells.
- Press: plank, twists, bike.
A home workout program for women includes the same exercises, only with more dumbbell weights, the number of approaches and the number of times. If there are horizontal bars nearby, you can add pull-ups, hanging leg raises, push-ups on the uneven bars.
The main goal of weight loss workout at home is to lose more calories. The home slimming workout program presented below is also suitable for those who want to keep their muscles in good shape.
- Jumping rope. Counting can be carried out in the number of jumps or in time. In the first case, do 5 sets of 30, in the second – 3 sets of 1 minute.
- Burpee. 15 x 3.
- Batman. In a standing position, make 50 swings forward, to the side, and back. Then repeat for the other leg.
- Boat. Do 3 sets of 50 seconds.
- Scissors. 3 sets of 50 leg cross.
This set can be supplemented with planks, push-ups, squats, lunges and other exercises from the workout for the home without equipment. If you are not physically fit to complete the entire weight loss workout at home, reduce the number of sets. And to increase the load in the exercises, use a fitness elastic band, dumbbells.
To get results:
- exercise regularly;
- eat right;
- eat less sugar, use honey as an alternative;
- create a calorie deficit;
- drink more water.
Workouts at home for weight loss are similar to cardio and strength training. If your goal is to lose weight, then use any of the home workouts presented here.
And remember, if you choose to workout at home, no equipment is required. Many experts, such as Paul Wade, believe that body weight training can achieve a better figure.
Frequently asked Questions.
- How often should you exercise?
Workouts at home for women and men can be done 3-5 times a week in the evening or in the morning. Be sure to take the weekend – they are needed for muscle recovery.
- How long should training for girls take at home if you want to lose weight?
Enough 20–45 minutes. The least of all time is spent on Tabata and intensive interval home workouts, but in terms of energy consumption, they are in no way inferior to other types of activities. In this case, it is not the duration of the fitness workout at home that is important, but its quality.
- Is it necessary to follow a diet to get the effect of exercising at home for weight loss?
If you want your home workout to work, watch your diet. The number of calories is important first, then the correct ratio between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates and the nutrient content.
- If I only want to build abs, do I need full-body exercises?
For the appearance of abs cubes, it is much more important not to pumped-up muscle, but to the absence of fat in the abdomen, especially for endomorphs. It is faster and more effective to get rid of fat folds with a workout at home for weight loss, which loads the whole body.